As many of you know I love reading messages on signs. This was one that I saw today as I wandered around Oban and explored the little town.
It is a beautiful setting with islands off its coast, a gentle breeze and a hill that would qualify as a mountain by Prairie standards! All the walking I do on the prairie flat ground told me I had forgotten how to climb those hills like I was used to in my home province. How embarrassing!!
Google top ten said one of the things that one should do was visit McCaig's Tower. And never let it be said that I do not explore those top ten items.
It was close to my accommodation for tonight Google said four minutes but it did not say up, up, up a steep hill. I trudged along and the view was definitely worth it.



No comments:
Post a Comment